If you’ve been following our work these past two years, you’ll know that this will be the third time we hold activities during election campaigns to raise awareness for Fairview forest.
This time around, we’re proposing two activities you can get involved in:
1. Come one, come all to celebrate with us on Saturday September 17th from 11am to 1pm, for our Provincial Election Event!
We have invited candidates from all parties and from 4 different ridings, to participate in our guided tour of the perimeter of the forest.
As well, we will be asking each candidate two questions about the protection of the forest.
So, join us for the tour or hang out with us to celebrate on the corner of Brunswick blvd and Fairview Ave between 11am and 1pm.
2. Write to your elected officials to save Fairview forest:
As part of our provincial election event, we are asking you to write to our current elected officials, Premier Ministre Legault, the Ministre de l’Environnement Mr Charette and the current MNA for Fairview Forest Greg Kelley.
1) Click on this link to access the letter (you can write your own if you prefer, see our tips page under Take Action for more info)
2) Copy the text into an email
3) Send it to these addresses:
(please CC us at email@example.com)
To send the letter to the Premier François Legault click on this link and copy and paste the document found here
OR send it by snail mail to this address:
Édifice Honoré-Mercier, 3e étage
835, boul. René-Lévesque Est
Québec (Québec) G1A 1B4
Until the forest is saved, we need everyone’s help in reminding our elected officials why it needs to be done.